Monday, February 02, 2009

Proof of payments

well, folks, here's my proof of payments, my second actually... i got paid... i am now richer by almost $6+... lol...

click the picture to enlarge it for better viewing

to my referrals, please remain active in the sites you've joined under me... i am going to send payments this weekend. i dont have minimum payout here, so whatever amount you earned here i'll send it to you, it doesn;t matter if it is only 1 cent. keep on clicking...


Another new PTC site joined, MixBux, up to $0.02 per click, minimum payout is $3, easy to reach as they have more than 5 ads daily. If you want to join under my reflink, for my cashback offer, please put akoto as the referrer. thanks =)

MixBux


BuxDollar.com, join me here, just click the banner, and make sure your referrer is akoto, for your cashback offer here. Leave a message once you registred under me
Signup Today in BuxDollar
  • Standard Members can earn up to $0.01 per click and $0.005 for every Rented referral click. $0.0025 for every Direct referral click.
  • Paypal, Alertpay payment gateway supported. Instant paymaent.
  • $1 min payout.

$0.01/click, maximize your earnings and join my referral cash back offer. Join under me akoto as your referrer.

1 comment:

ASHA said...

"Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

"