Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cashback update...


90%
cashback offer - my biggest for these 2 sites
UnoBux - The place to earn money - Improve, earn & withdraw instantly!
Put akoto as your referrer


Put jayrene as your referrer

This will be a shortcut update =)

Referral cashback, total earnings:
  1. alumiam - $ 0.7218
  2. hardrock888 - $ 0.7595
those that are not active are not included in this list =)

this is for alu, screenshot of the dailybux.org referral earnings, cashback 60%


*SHORT NOTE ON MIXBUX - i have payment pending here, and have heard some not so good news on this site, i am not saying that this is a scam site, as i am waiting for my payment, as of now computed refcashback for mixbux is up to feb 17 only. you can stop clicking or you can continue, once i get paid, your clicks after feb 17 will be credited again for my cashback offer.


NEW SITES JOINED:


PTC SITE - my username
Desiclix.com - jayrene
Buxjobs.com - akoto

Shortbux.com - jayrene

Trafficleaderbux.com - jayrene

Buxdollar.com - akoto

Performancebux.com - jayrene

Smithbux.com - jayrene

======================
Do comeback here from time to time to check your clicks, but before you make any questions regarding your clicks, always check the date of the update =). i am doing this manually as of now, so updated clicks may take some time before i get it posted here. thank you for your support.

NOTE:
for Clix.vc, as they have different kind of earning computations, clicks rate differs, whenever you reach $1, I'll give you 50% of what I will be earning from your clicks. send me email, if you have reached $1 there.

==============
Payments will be made when you reach $1, alertpay's minimum.


********************************************

NEED TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE... THEN JOIN THIS AND GET THOUSANDS OF FREE TRAFFIC EVERY MONTH

Click Here for Free Traffic!


Click Here for your Free Traffic!


********************************************


1 comment:

Adnan Faisal said...

hi i m daniprince this is my username in clickersheaven . I m a new user in this site . and my first payment has been canceled but i dont know why they cancel my payout . any body here who knows how i recieve my first payment from this site . plz any body inform me abt this Thanks. this is my mail daniprince_2012@yahoo.com you can send me an @mail also.