Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Clixsense now paying weekly and instant too

The most trusted PTC by many online earners. CLIXSENSE. Now has paypal and alertpay as payment processors and pays weekly too, every Monday.

This is my fourth payment now. I got paid just by viewing ads, and instant payment too, with lots of ads to click. Free to join and free members get paid.


This one below is paying me monthly. 2nd best PTC site to me :)

I learned the trick. Clixsense is a long time paying PTC site, and if you are not yet a member of this one, I say you should be and read below how I made this first payment on my first month.

I stopped doing this for more than a year due to many PTCs turning scam and time and effort wasted clicking and promoting on them.

Recently a friend of mine introduced to this PTC, a trusted and long time paying PTC site. So I joined, what I was told is told is to upgrade for only $10.00/year, yep you read that right, $10.00 only one time payment for one year.

If you will stay as a free member here, you wont be getting that many ads to click, but if you are an upgraded member then ads will keep on coming.

Click banner to join its free!

When I joined here and upgraded for that small amount of $10.00, I got about 400+ ads to click on the same day, that's more than $4.00, so its like almost half of my money is back in my account already. I installed the clixsense toolbar, this helps me see ads coming in daily (many times in a day) without having to open clixsense and check on it, the toolbar is a must so install it after you have signed up.

Everytime you are online when you see in your toolbar that "My Clix Ads" has some ads to click, click it right away, ads appear 24 hours a day. That is how I made it through my first payment.

I got my money back (payment for upgrade) right away plus $14.24 profit. And I'm still receiving monthly payments, $17.00+, $10.00+, etc. This is not bad at all, as what I do is click ads only.

You will earn up to 8 levels here also in referrals commission, this is really great. When you refer someone you earn 10 cents right away, not bad. And if they upgrade you earn even more.

Clixsense pay by Alertpay. You don't even need to request payment, when you reach minimum payout of $10.00 at the end of the month, you will receive it in your Alertpay account first week of the next month.

9 comments:

jeremy said...

A lot of request should be approved, which takes time actually.

cash advance

Unknown said...

I love Clixsense so much. In fact, I am a member of it at the present. It is very easy to earn there especially if you are a premium member.

How to earn online? - http://onlineearningplaces.blogspot.com/

Tindra said...

Nice info..
The Internet has made it possible for us to leverage the opportunities it provides to make legitimate money doing business. We all are aware that it is possible to make money on the Internet in a fraudulent way, so it is possible to start an online business and make legitimate money.
It is also good that we start to create jobs and businesses for one self and not wait to be employed because to be sincere there are no jobs that can give you satisfaction and freedom like when you are doing ‘your own thing’. If you have a paid job you can still work part time and combine it with your job without stress.
Online Money

Milon Khan said...

your site info is very use full for us.Most welcome to my earning tips.
FREE FUNDING

Tindra said...

Good work. You gave useful information. Thanks for sharing. One more website is that may be better for you....
Online Money

Unknown said...

Nice post. It gave such a useful info. Here is another site for online earning in various ways...
Online Earning

extra said...

Clixsense is the only PTC site worth my time. No other PTC site Compares with clixsense.

Check out my current payment proof and see other really cool ways to make money online in 2016.

http://www.i-get-paid-to.blogspot.com/2016/04/make-money-online-using-free-sites-and.html

extra said...

Clixsense is the only PTC site worth my time. No other PTC site Compares with clixsense.

Check out my current payment proof and see other really cool ways to make money online in 2016.

http://www.i-get-paid-to.blogspot.com/2016/04/make-money-online-using-free-sites-and.html

extra said...

Earn Big Money giving away Free automated Websites!

🌐 WorldWide 🌐
No fancy setup required, it's instant.

http://i-get-paid-to.blogspot.com/2018/01/besteasywork-free-traffic-tips-2018.html

No Pie in the Sky, No BS
Great reviews, sign up free
here==> https://besteasywork.com/extra